The majority of Mount Holyoke's indoor athletic and recreational facilities are housed in the Kendall Sports & Dance Complex. Originally constructed in 1950, the facility has quadrupled in size to 115,399 square feet as a result of significant expansions in both 1984 and 2009. The Kendall Sports & Dance Complex is named for College trustee Henry P. Kendall.
- September 9 and September 11 (4 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
- September 14, September 16 and September 18 (4 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
- September 21 - September 25 (4 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
- September 28 - October 2 (4 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
- October 5 - November 21
- Monday-Friday (4 p.m. - 8 p.m. and Saturdays 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Masks still need to be worn in Kendall at all times (unless employees are stationed in their own office)
- During open hours, please use the main entrance to enter the building (pictured to the right) and the field house to exit.
- ALL dance studios and classrooms are closed to students.
- MHC faculty and staff, including building faculty and staff, are not allowed to workout in the Kendall Sports & Dance Complex.
Inside the building:
- Mount Holyoke Fitness Center
- Mildred S. Howard Gymnasium
- Mount Holyoke Natatorium
- Mount Holyoke Field House
- Mount Holyoke Dance Studios
Surrounded on the outside by:
- Mount Holyoke Turf & Track Complex
- Mount Holyoke Soccer Field
- Mount Holyoke Activity Field
- Mount Holyoke Tennis Courts
- Kendall Membership Application
- Kendall Building Schedule
- Kendall Activities Schedule
- Fitness Center Class Descriptions