The Mount Holyoke Turf and Track Complex is one of several outdoor facilities located just outside the Kendall Sports & Dance Complex. This facility is home to the Mount Holyoke College varsity field hockey, lacrosse and track and field programs.
- Synthetic multipurpose turf playing field with lights.
- Eight lane track with a ten lane straightaway.
- Throwing cage and a shot put area.
- High jump, long jump and pole vault pits.
- Paved fitness path spanning a third of a mile.
- Bleacher seating (capacity approximately 800 people).
- Two electronic LED scoreboards.
- Two story press box (with both hardline and wireless internet capabilities).
- Permanent sound system.
Hours of Operation:
For permission to use the facility, please contact Associate Athletics Director Bardee Sadlier (413-538-2849). Priority is given to varsity and club teams (contests/practices), physical education classes and other special events.
Directions and Parking: