Erica Lemm began as the Interim Director of Athletics at Mount Holyoke College on March 1, 2021 after serving as the Associate Director of Athletics for Programming since May of 2019. Lemm is also a Senior Lecturer in Physical Education at the College and the Department's Senior Woman Administrator.
- Central Michigan University - Master of Arts, Sport Administration
- Central Michigan University - Bachelor of Applied Arts, Physical Education and Sport
- Interim Director of Athletics
- Senior Woman Administrator (SWA)
- Student-Athlete Leadership Development and Programming
- Compliance and Eligibility
- Admissions Liaison; Recruiting and Retention Coordinator
- SAAC Advisor
- Title IX/MHC Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Campus Relations
- Mount Holyoke College - Associate Director of Athletics (2019-Present)
- Earlham College - Associate Director of Athletics/Senior Woman Administrator (2017-2019)
- Department Compliance Officer, Hiring Manager, SAAC Advisor, and institutional Title IX Investigator.
- Oversight over academics, student-athlete development, recruiting, and Title IX assessment.
- Supervisor for Sports Marketing and Communications, the Athletics Diversity and Inclusion Office, Men’s and Women’s Soccer, Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse, and Volleyball.
- Rosemont College - Assistant Director of Athletics (2016-2017)
- Day-to-day operations for 13 varsity athletic programs including scheduling, facilities, and game day operations.
- Department Compliance Officer and oversight over academics and recruiting.
- Sport supervisor for Men’s Basketball, Women’s Volleyball, Men’s Soccer, Women’s Lacrosse, and Softball.
- Yeshiva University - Assistant Director of Athletics/Senior Woman Administrator (2014-2016)
- Complete administration and supervision of all seven varsity programs offered on the midtown campus.
- Oversaw NCAA and Conference compliance, event management, scheduling, Title IX, recruiting, budget, facilities and SAAC.
- Washtenaw Community College - Sports Coordinator (2011-2014)
- Responsible for complete administration of 12 teams including the addition of five programs.
- Created an intramural program of 16 sports.Women's Soccer coach for the 2014 season.
Committee Service and Professional Engagement
- NCAA Division III Membership Committee (August 2019-Present)
- NEWMAC, Athletics Administrators Group (May 2019-Present)
- Women Leaders in College Sports (February 2015-Present)
- NCAA/WLCS Leadership Enhancement Institute (July 2020)
- NCAA/NACWAA Institute for Administrative Advancement (June 2016)
- NCAA/NACWAA Leadership Symposium (May 2015)
- NCAA Leadership Academy Workshop (2019-20)
- NCAA Regional Rules Seminar (May 2016, June 2018, June 2020)
- Game Day the Division III Way (December 2018)
- NCAA Inclusion Forum (April 2016, April 2018)
- Dan Tudor Recruiting Workshop (April 2018)
- NCAA/HCAC Women's Leadership Symposium (August 2017)
- NCAA Effective Facilitation Workshop (June 2017)
- NCAA Northeast Fencing Regional Host and Championship Director (2016)
- National Collegiate Fencing Regional Advisory Committee, Northeast Region (2015-2016)
- Crucial Confrontations and Conversations Workshops (February 2012, July 2013)
- Title IX at 40 Conference (May 2012)
Certifications and Continued Education
- The Science of Well-Being, Yale University (May 2020)
- Title IX Hearing Officer & Decision-Maker Training & Certification (July 2019)
- Civil Rights (Title IX) Investigator Certification Training - Level One (June 2018)
- Leadership Fundamentals, Rosemont College (Summer 2017)
- Organizational Psychology and Behavior, Rosemont College (Summer 2017)
- Washtenaw Community College E-Marketing Certificate (July 2012)
- NAAMA Karate First Degree Black Belt (August 2009)
- MHSAA Coaches Advancement Program Masters Certification (December 2008)