Erica Lemm was promoted to Senior Associate Director of Athletics beginning August 1, 2022 after serving as the Interim Director of Athletics from March 1, 2021-July 31, 2022. She began at Mount Holyoke on May 1, 2019 as the Associate Director of Athletics. Lemm serves as the Senior Woman Administrator and is also a Senior Lecturer in Physical Education at the College.
- Central Michigan University - Master of Arts, Sport Administration
- Central Michigan University - Bachelor of Applied Arts, Physical Education and Sport/Sport Management
- Interim Director of Athletics (March 1, 2021-July 31, 2022)
- Senior Woman Administrator (SWA)
- Student-Athlete Leadership Development and Programming
- Compliance and Eligibility
- Admissions Liaison; Recruiting and Retention Coordinator
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) Advisor
- Student-Athlete Leadership Team (SALT) Advisor
- Title IX/MHC Deputy Title IX Coordinator & Bias Education Response Team
- Campus Relations
- Mount Holyoke College - Associate Director of Athletics/Senior Woman Administrator (2019-Present), Interim Director of Athletics (March 2021-Present)
- Earlham College - Associate Director of Athletics/Senior Woman Administrator (2017-2019)
- Department Compliance Officer, Hiring Manager, SAAC Advisor, and Title IX Investigator.
- Oversight over academics, student-athlete development, recruiting, and Title IX assessment.
- Supervisor for Sports Marketing and Communications, the Athletics Diversity and Inclusion Office, Men’s and Women’s Soccer, Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse, and Volleyball.
- Rosemont College - Assistant Director of Athletics (2016-2017)
- Day-to-day operations for 13 varsity athletic programs including scheduling, facilities, and game day operations.
- Department Compliance Officer and oversight over academics and recruiting.
- Sport supervisor for Men’s Basketball, Women’s Volleyball, Men’s Soccer, Women’s Lacrosse, and Softball.
- Yeshiva University - Assistant Director of Athletics/Senior Woman Administrator (2014-2016)
- Complete administration and supervision of all seven varsity programs offered on the midtown campus.
- Oversaw NCAA and Conference compliance, event management, scheduling, Title IX, recruiting, budget, facilities and SAAC.
- Washtenaw Community College - Sports Coordinator (2011-2014)
- Responsible for complete administration of 12 teams including the addition of five programs.
- Created an intramural program of 16 sports.
- Women's Soccer Coach for the 2014 season.
Committee Service and Professional Engagement
- NCAA Division III Membership Committee (August 2019-Present)
- NEWMAC, Programming Committee (July 2020-Present)
- NEWMAC, Athletics Administrators Group (May 2019-Present)
- Women Leaders in College Sports (February 2015-Present)
- NCAA/WLCS Leadership Enhancement Institute (July 2020)
- NCAA/NACWAA Institute for Administrative Advancement (June 2016)
- NCAA/NACWAA Leadership Symposium (May 2015)
- NCAA Leadership Academy Workshop (2019-20)
- NCAA Regional Rules Seminar (May 2016, June 2018, June 2020)
- Game Day the Division III Way (December 2018)
- NCAA Inclusion Forum (April 2016, April 2018)
- Dan Tudor Recruiting Workshop (April 2018)
- NCAA/HCAC Women's Leadership Symposium (August 2017)
- NCAA Effective Facilitation Workshop (June 2017)
- NCAA Northeast Fencing Regional Host and Championship Director (2016)
- National Collegiate Fencing Regional Advisory Committee, Northeast Region (2015-2016)
- Crucial Confrontations and Conversations Workshops (February 2012, July 2013)
- Title IX at 40 Conference (May 2012)
Certifications and Continued Education
- Bias Education Response Team, Hearing Panel Training (February 2021)
- The Science of Well-Being, Yale University (May 2020)
- Title IX Hearing Officer & Decision-Maker Training & Certification (July 2019)
- Civil Rights (Title IX) Investigator Certification Training - Level One (June 2018)
- Leadership Fundamentals, Rosemont College (Summer 2017)
- Organizational Psychology and Behavior, Rosemont College (Summer 2017)
- Washtenaw Community College E-Marketing Certificate (July 2012)
- NAAMA Karate First Degree Black Belt (August 2009)
- MHSAA Coaches Advancement Program Masters Certification (December 2008)